Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stressed out Friday

Yes, I have to admit that I am stressed. Very, very stressed. Soo many things to do. Soo little time to do it. I have soo many things up for the next couple of weeks that sometimes, I find it impossible to breathe. Well, that's OVER exaggerating it. But it just feels that way. Like for instance, this morning. I feel so dizzy, like I want to sleep. Whenever I look at something, it's all blurry. I feel like I want to vomit. Yes, stress is really very, very bad for me. MUST. GET. OUT.

So, here's something to make YOU and ME laugh. 
 

 Speaking of Beatles, check out this video from Glee:



This is soo true. My dad bought a home gym and he used it before and then he never used it again.

Don't you hate it when this happens. haha. It always happens to me. 




This is very, very funny!

True! Guys, you should read this!




Always happens! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment