Sunday, September 26, 2010

The White Party

When we started the Fashion Fridays for our team, I remembered we already had the White Party theme. It was actually inspired by Gossip Girl that time. Wow. That was probably 2 years ago already. Now, we again had the White Party theme. This time, it's real. It's really for a party - the 23rd birthday of one of our teammates. She specifically requested that theme because she likes the color white. And much to her delight, almost everyone came in white. :)





I actually have quite a number of realizations that night. One of which, I don't look that good anymore. It's probably because of the stress and the tiredness and the always being sick. Now, I don't feel well again. My back is aching again. I think it's because of a wrong move in yoga? I'm actually not sure anymore. The last time, it was my knee that hurt. Now, it's my back. I don't know what wrong with me anymore.


Another realization. People are changing already. Well, the demographics are changing. My friends are not only married but they have babies already. I'm a TITA already. :)





My team is still fun. Although there are times when I feel really stressed out and all, at the end of the day, I'm still happy to be working with such great people.

Me, Jerry and KD totally get each other. HAHA.
And Bebs and Powers too.

Things will always be crazy and we will always be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment