Sunday, September 19, 2010

FSS Spotsfest

Yesterday, we had the FSS Sportsfest at the Celebrity Sports Club. Going back here brought a LOT of memories to me although they're not as vivid anymore. There was one summer - the summer after my first year in college when I would be there every single Sunday to practice cotillion for the debut of my friend Raquel. I actually wish those times. Those really carefree times. I also miss Raquel. I haven't seen her for years and she's now in the States with my other really good friend Luchi. I wonder if the day will come when I'm going to see them again.

The green team. This was my team during the Sportsfest. It was actually pretty tiring because there were not a lot of people for our team so most of us had to play every single game. For instance me, the only game that I did not play in was basketball. Haha.

 
Yellow and Green team girls together. Asia girls. It was actually fun to be with folks outside of the office. A breath of fresh air.
This is me. All sweaty but happy. It was actually a great day. But then until now, my arms hurt. My body hurts and I have a big bruise on my knee. But it was all worth it! :)
Corrine and I. New hire and Old hire. Hehe. I'm not that old! :)
Green team! Ninna (Joyce's Sister), Joyce, Me, Bet, Robbie

Until the next Sportsfest guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment