Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Morning Everyone!

Honestly, it's a truly Happy Day for me today. There are just soo many things that I am thankful for:

1.) Last night was the awarding of Influential Blogger by Ms. Janette Toral at the Le Bistro Vert in Makati. Although my blog, Manila Shopaholic didn't really make it to the Top 10. It's okay because I still won in the raffle. Actually, I won 2 times. First, I won $100 dollars and then I won slippers with "I <3 you" written on it. Check out the pictures below:
My lucky $100! :)

 
My I LOVE YOU slippers which could really actually be a sign of things to come

Oh and also, I got a notebook again! I love notebooks!! :)
Notebook from Geiser Maclang
Aside from those tangible things. I have also met some folks who I know I wouldn't have met without attending the event:

1.) Alex of the Reluctant Stylista
2.) Bea Lapa
3.) Leira of Mushings.com
4.) Earth of Earthlinggorgeous
5.) Ria of Fat Girl no More

2.) Thank you for making me be able to Work From Home again. No more training. Just full concentration on what I have to do today. And with that, I have to concentrate already! :)

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww...good for you....love the slippers....:) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! :) Didn't expect to win anything actually. hehe. But then I think I was just lucky that night ;)

    ReplyDelete