Friday, September 10, 2010

You get from life what you give it


Hmmm. Well, I better give something really good to life to get something really great from it, right? Right now, there's something bugging me. What if you already gave soo much of yourself before and got so little? And what if the second time around, you still want to give but you KNOW that you shouldn't give anymore? Hmm.. quite difficult right? Well, it's confusing actually but right now, since I'm practicing The Secret, I'm trying to be a really positive. :)

If God says that we get what we sow, well then I'm just going to say more and more LOVE everywhere to get LOVE, PEACE and HAPPINESS all year round. Hehe.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

There's something that I am thankful for today. First of all, I'm thankful that it's a HOLIDAY. YAY! I got to sleep in again. a whole 8 hours of sleep. Then, I got to hear mass and pray for someone. I'm asking you to pray for this friend of mine who might have something up with his health. His going to Japan tomorrow to have some treatments. I hope that when he comes back, he's all fine and dandy already.

Also, I got to go to the Negro Trade Fair. FOOD galore. Ate soo much that even hours after, I still feel FULL. I love Negros food. Inasal. Laing. Pudpod. YUM! Also, I was able to buy my childhood favorite. DULCE GATAS. Double YUM. Thing I got for myself. Well, I got to buy a black long necklace that I've been looking for. YAY! But seriously, I can't do any more shopping this month especially with the mix up that happened in my paycheck. BUT, I'm trying not to think about that anymore.

I guess that's all for tonight folks. I'm going to sleep because tomorrow is a BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment