Friday, September 3, 2010

What do I really want?

Well, honestly, if you ask me right now if I already know what I want, I will tell you point blank... I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WANT. But, I know what I have to do. I really have to finish everything that I have up for work. I think that I should really start focusing. Soo many things are up for work:
1.) There's the PPR season coming up.
2.) There's the certification as well.
3.) There are my day-to-day tasks.

I, honestly, sometimes do not know what to do anymore. How to do these things. How to cope. How to fit everything. But somehow, I think I will manage. Let me rephrase that. I HAVE TO MANAGE.

Okay, I will stop right there and stop being negative.

POSITIVE. POSITIVE. POSITIVE. That's what The Secret is all about, right?

How was today?

Well, today was tiring but it ended with a BANG. I saw some of really good friends from work today. HP Circa 2006. That seems soo long ago. If you really think about it, I would be a "graduating" student already. Not that I am implying anything. Hehe.

Soo fun to be with friends. A lot are still the same. A lot have changed. But we are still friends.

Going back to what I really want.. Hmmm... Can I be a housewife? (haha...) What do you think? Suits me? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment