Thursday, September 16, 2010

Funny Friday

I got these stuff from my email inbox and I'd like to share this with you...

I never got the whole two-timing thing. Honestly. I know of some people who do this and who have been victims of two-timing but I really don't understand what they get out of that. Well, some people are not really cheating but then there's actually such a thing as emotional cheating. Tsk. Folks!

 
Yeah! Best Friend, BFF. Whatever. Some people just use the term best friend to hide something or to save face or as an interim since they are hoping for something more.
Here in the Philippines, when there is a typhoon classes are usually suspended for Grade School and High School but NOT for College and Working Folks which is really weird because it doesn't mean that when you're older you can withstand the typhoon as opposed to little kinds. Hehe. :P
Mistake I'm willing to make. Hmm.. :P Haven't really felt that for the longest time!
Bathroom Break! :)
This is my house, right?!
Some bittersweet stuff.
I'm not sure if you have heard of this but there's a saying that goes. "Ang manok na nakatali mas madaling hulihin." (The chicken that has been tied is easier to catch.
Friendship quotes

Have fun guys, its a Friday! SMILE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment