Monday, September 13, 2010

Hustle. Act. Move.

If there's one thing that I am scared of right now its about... Haha... never mind. It's a weird thought. It's more of what would someone think if you did something soo out of the blue Would it seem like you were forcing yourself to be something that you're not or would it be, WALA LANG. It's just something that you did and something that doesn't mean anything. Does everything that we have to do mean something? Or can we really do some things without meaning anything?

I know that everything should happen for a reason and there is meaning behind everything but how far should our thoughts be into digging for that meaning or finding out what something means. Sometimes, I think we might just go crazy because of overloaded thinking. Yup, there's actually such a thing called "thinking too much". Sometimes, we just have to take things as they are. Take things at face value. I actually don't know where this came from.

Is it just a girl thing? But I honestly know a lot of boys who also think way too much. I could name a few but I'd rather not name names because they might kill me. There are guys who talk about one thing again and again. No matter how many times you meet them at different occasions, they talk about the same thing again and again. And no matter how much you stop them from talking about it, it always comes back to that topic. Hmm.. What's the cure for this? Does any body know?

No comments:

Post a Comment