Friday, August 13, 2010

About Me

Image from Inspirational Quotes about life. Click here.
I've had a lot of blogs since I started learning about blogs. I've had Livejournal, Xanga, Blogspot, Wordpress, etc. But now, I'd like to have something that would document my life, my thoughts, my experiences from now on (August 13, 2010). I guess I just needed something like this so that I can document how great and how blessed I am with the life that I have right now.

I am not sure but there are times when I feel like my life isn't all that great but when I take a look around me, I realize that I should be happy and feel lucky with the life that God has given me. I want to record everything so that every time, I can look back and see how great things were and are and will always be.

I hope that you can join me in discovering the little and BIG blessings that we all have in our life. I'm pretty sure that you have some things to share with me too. So, don't hesitate to drop me a note and share with me a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment