Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Extraordinary in the Ordinary

Image from here.


If you look hard enough, or from another person's vantage point, you might discover the extraordinary in your seemingly ordinary life.

— from Already There

This day started out sad but then after a chat with someone I became happy again. Although I haven't really talked to that person for a long time, it's nice to know that things are still somewhat the same. Well, not really, but we're still okay. I hope that one day we will really be okay. As in really be okay. I'm not sure how this will end but I'm pretty sure that God has already a plan. I don't know what it is though. I'm hoping that it will be great. 

I guess I just have to accept that there are just some things that I can't really see as of right now. Just like what my friend told me, God won't reveal everything to you in just one GO. It has to be one at a time or else we will also be overwhelmed by what He has in store for us. All we have to do right now is just trust and try to see the good in everything. And maybe, a surprise will be shown to us one way or the other. I just wish I see it. Sometimes, I'm too blinded by what's wrong to see what's right. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment