Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A New Creation

A new day? A new beginning? Possibly. Or maybe just a blast from the past. Something really weird happened to me today. I'm not sure though what triggered it. It could be possibly a realization after something really life-threatening or life-changing. But should we just wait for moments like these to happen in our lives before we start to think about things and ponder upon them? Or should we keep on thinking and assessing things and then lose the time to take action.

BALANCE. That's probably the key. In everything, there should be balance. Work-life balance. Good and bad. Too much of some thing is not good. On the other hand, too little, isn't good as well. So we should always strive to find the point where everything in our life is balanced. I'm no expert in this subject matter - believe me. I've been striving to find the balance in my life but I never really got around to finding it. Well, I'm constantly looking for it. Hopefully, I find it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment